How can I request a base tour?
Pease Air National Guard Base can be excellent resource and educational tool for groups interested in aviation, military operations or a career in the United States Air Force. As community partners, we welcome you to take a glimpse of life behind the gates.
Public tours of Pease ANGB are available to organized groups of 10 to 40.
Due to the high-demand for base tours and the day-to-day demands placed on members and equipment, we ask that you please read the base tour policy below before requesting a tour. This is to help accommodate as many guests as possible in an efficient manner. Tour sites typically visited include (depending on mission and availability): KC-46, KC-135R Static Display, Air Traffic Control Tower, ATC Simulator, Life Support, Fire Station, etc.
Base Tour Policies:
- Groups must schedule tours at least 30 days in advance, but feel free to schedule as far in advance as possible; no-notice or short-notice tours will not be supported
- Tours are given on the first and third Tuesdays of the month, with the exception of holidays
- Tours are granted on a first-come, first-served basis
- If a group is more than 30 minutes late for their tour, it will be cancelled and will not be rescheduled
- Tour groups must be at least 10 persons and no more than 40 persons. For groups of less than 10, the date may have to be adjusted to meet minimum of 10 people total
- Tours are limited to ages 12 and over
- Tours will not be approved/coordinated until a completed tour request form is received
- Sending/receiving a request does not confirm your tour date
- If you haven’t received a confirmation within a 5-working days of your submission, please follow up by phone, 603-430-3578
- Since Pease Air National Guard Base is a Federal military installation, a security background check must be accomplished for individuals not owning a military ID card. A record check request along with a copy of an approved Real ID must be submitted with the tour request
- Pease Air National Guard Base reserves the right to cancel confirmed tours at any time due to mission requirements
- Visitors are responsible for their own meals. There are many restaurants in the local area
- To schedule a tour:
Download and fill in the Pease Air National Guard Base Tour Form (PDF) and email to 157.ARW.ARW.PA.Org@us.af.mil
Tips for visitors:
We want you to be safe and enjoy your time with us, so please stay with your host or tour guide. We encourage you to take photographs during your visit for your long-term memories. Most areas of Pease Air National Guard Base can be photographed. However, some areas of the base have a no photo prohibition. Please avoid photographing these areas. When in doubt, please ask and we will be happy to guide you.
Group photos are encouraged and highly encouraged in front of the KC-135 static display. If posting images on your personal or organization Social Media sites, please feel free to tag us or share with us. @157ARW, #157ARW