For more information about the planned airshow, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHEDULING AN I.D. CARD APPOINTMENT
Currently serving military members, dependents and retirees can schedule an I.D. card appointment via the RAPIDS ID Card Office Online website.
1. Once on the website, press continue button under the Site Locator & Appointments section.
2. In the Show Locations Near search field, type Portsmouth, NH
3. Once the search is complete, press MORE INFO under the item #2...157th ARW New Hampshire ANG Portsmouth.
4. Press the SCHEDULE AND APPOINTMENT button
5. Use the calendar to find and book available appointments.
For assistance, the I.D. Office can be reached at 603-430-3414.
If you are a veteran and/or their dependent and are a resident of New Hampshire, the State of New Hampshire Division of Veterans Services may be able to assist you in securing benefits or preferences to which you may be entitled under state or federal law or regulations.
To find out if the NHDVS can assist you or your family, please call them at (603) 624-9230, extension 301 or 302. They can also be reached via email. Please be sure to include your name, address, phone number and a return email address. email@example.com
Thank you for your service.