Request a base tour
Published October 31, 2018
How can I request a base tour?
Thank you for your interest in the 157th Air Refueling Wing and Pease Air National Guard Base. Pease has an exciting mission, and base tours are welcomed. However, due to the high-demand for base tours and the real-world demands placed on members and equipment, the 157th Air Refueling Wing leadership has had to adjust the base tour policy to accommodate as many guests as possible while having the least impact on day-to-day operations and the mission.
Please review the following information to help you arrange for what we hope will be a very educational and enjoyable visit to Pease Air National Guard Base.
Base Tour Policies:
- Base tours will begin no earlier than 9 a.m. and end no later than 2 p.m. Please check with the command section, (603) 430-3461, for dates of availability.
- Tour groups must be at least 15 persons and no more than 30 persons.
- Only one tour per organization/school, per year.
- Tours are limited to ages 12 and over.
- Meal options: There are many restaurants in the local area to choose from.
Requesting a Base Tour:
- The 157th Air Refueling Wing's command section must receive a completed tour request form.
- Tours will not be approved/coordinated until a completed tour request form is received.
- If the command section hasn't confirmed receiving your request within a week of submission, please follow up by phone, 603-430-3461. Sending/receiving a request does not confirm your tour date.
- ROTC and JROTC in uniform are expected to conform to the Air Force dress and appearance standards including haircuts and hair styles.
- If a group is more than 30 minutes late for their tour, it will be cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
Pease Air National Guard Base reserves the right to cancel confirmed tours at any time due to mission requirements.
Step 1: Download and fill in the Pease Air National Guard Base Tour Form (PDF)
Step 2: Submit completed base tour form here
If you have questions, please call 603-430-3461.