Published July 11, 2014
The Immunizations Clinic offers vaccine services for members receiving immunizations in a military status only. Walk-in services are provided during normal business hours during the Unit Training Assembly for routine vaccines. Yellow Fever and Smallpox are offered by appointment only. Please see Public Health prior to immunizations for required vaccinations regarding foreign travel.
- Have questions about a specific immunization before you get it?
- Wondering what vaccine you may or may not need before traveling abroad?
- Smallpox Appointments are available
- Yellow Fever is given based on patient demand/requirement by appointment only. All patients requiring yellow fever must be added to the wait list.
- Our office performs immunizations records transcription with a maximum 72 hour turnaround period.
- Shot records can be requested via fax or e-mail and also have a maximum 72 hour turnaround period.
Immunization Requirement Comments:
Typhoid: Every 2 years
Meningitis: Every 5 years
Tetanus: Every 10 years
Yellow Fever: Every 10 years
Flu Vaccine: Annual
Hepatitis A: 2 shot series six month booster
Hepatitis B: 3 shot series 30 day & six month booster
MMR: 1 Time
Polio: 1 Time
Small Pox: 1 Time
Anthrax: 6 shot series see clinician for details